This is a camp designed for players entering 4th, 5th, 6th,7th, 8th and 9th grade who are
looking to fine tune their skills and up their game. Camp is headed by 4 local high school varsity coaches who will help you take it to the next level.
Ages: Players entering 7th, 8th and 9th grade – Fall 2021
Week 1: June 21-25 @ Whitman HS
Week 2: June 28-July 2 @ Walter Johnson HS
Week 3: July 5-9 @ Churchill HS
NEW FOR SUMMER 2021
Ages: Players entering 4th, 5th, 6th, grade - Fall 2021
Week 1: June 28- July 2 @ Walter Johnson HS - softball field
Week 2: July 5-9 @ Churchill HS - softball field
Cost: $350 per week with pickup and drop off between 830-300pm.
Early Bird drop off at 8am - $25.00 per day
Late pick up between after 3pm until 4pm - $50.00 per day.
Registration at bccbaseball.com
Click on the Navy Player Registration button on the home page Choose Summer Camps from Registration Category menu
Scroll to the week you want to register for and BEGIN REGISTRATION
✔ Warm ups (Dynamic and Throwing)
✔ Throwing Program Routine/Long Toss
✔ Skill work and positional responsibilities (daily rotation)
✔ Situational hitting and specific technique drill work
✔ Lunch and baseball trivia/skills contest (daily prizes)
✔ Base running/steals/1stand 3rddef/bunting
✔ Simulated game/scrimmage
✔ Closure and review of drill and situational work from the day
Joe Cassidy, Head Coach, Whitman HS/ BCC Prospects 2023
- 25 years coaching experience
- 2009 Gazette Coach of the Year
- Over 200 wins as a head coach (Whitman’s All-Time winningest baseball coach)
- 2019 - Regional Champions - Whitman HS
- BCC Baseball travel coach since 1998
Steve Sutherland, Head Coach, Walter Johnson HS/BCC Prospects 2022
- 17 years coaching experience
- 6th year head coach lead team to a top seed in2016
- Played for 2000 MD 4A State Champions
- Has overseen the most successful stretch in WJ High school baseball history since he became head coach in 2015
- BCC Baseball travel coach since 2013
Kyle Skellchock, Asst Coach, Churchill HS/BCC Prospects 2023
- All Conference CF for Towson University in 2007
- Two time All County 1st Team 2002-2003
- Two time MD State Champion for Post 295 American Legion
- 2018 MSABC High School assistant coach of the year.
- BCC Baseball travel coach since 2014.
Pat Skellchock, Head Coach, Churchill HS/ BCCProspects 2022
- 19 years of coaching experience (16 years HS & 3 years College)
- Coached and developed several players who have earned All American, All-Met and All County
- Has over a .675 winning percentage at head coach while at
- BCC Baseball travel coach since 2012.